Pages

August 18, 2008

Gone And Forgotten

Ive been sitting here alone trying to find myself and so tired of being here alone I guess I'm still bleeding inside. Sitting in this dark silent corner of my room. While my toes meet each other and my forehead is leaning my knees. As the breeze of cold wind reaches my skin.I can feel my heart beat, beating slowly as if it's tired, wicked and longing. But I'm still trapped in a constant confusion.

I take some pills just to ease some pain and to numb my feelings but it seems this pain is just to real to be cured and i guess time cannot let it over come easily and erase just like writings that are written on a piece of paper. Then suddenly tears began to shore. Watery eyes as i sob and whimper in the pitch black place.

I want to sleep so that I'll dream again the time when I called you mine when we were on one path of feelings. When the time that we share every stolen moments that we have. At least in my dreams in can pretend that you are mine forever and be happy. As I close my eyes this dreams take me back in ambiguity time either past or future but as long as you are there it will be fine.Somehow I can break away into the painful reality that I'm only up to admiring you now.

As my tears turn dry and silence as at its peak I cant wait for sunshine and face again the reality that keeps me haunting down.

4 comments:

  1. how nice damn i wish i wont be like that also that feeling of damness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can break away into the painful reality that I'm only up to admiring you now

    i quit i hate that line it will be in my head for 1 week or more

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahh what a sad line that's really painful to hear

    ReplyDelete
  4. love hurts.lol

    but sumtyms it's a good hurt
    nd it feels lyk i'm aliivve..

    kanta lng nyot. lol

    ReplyDelete