Pages

August 1, 2008

Little Paradise

I want to live in this place its a place were i wanted to be. Clear skies see threw view that widens my eye sight. Blue sea with rich wonders below that amazes my view. I was so delighted as i watch the creatures below school fish at the sanctuary i cant imagine how life under the polluted and battered earth.

Little paradise which i called it. Virgin Nature that awaits my coming that pampers my stay,

how I love to be with it. As I think of this place it rottens me to be a part of it. I want to break away and enjoy the part were i can rest my mind and soul at the same time.

Hidden wonder which leave me breathless. Fresh smooth cool wind that glides my hair and skin. I took a deep breath to fill my polluted lungs and renew it. As i feel the tip of my hair skin some how it finds comfort and tranquility when I'm in this place. Peaceful, Quite and pure silence was there I wont get tedious on watching how nature plays and entertain me at its best. I cant believe this place still exist.

White sand that acts a spa to my feet,deep blue sea I can see that nature is close to me. Unbelievable place unbelievable time with timeless spot I can be found. I wont forget that place even in my dreams Ill carry it . As it suites me while I was on my stay. It removed my pain and agony. Peeled my Grunge and my inside anarchy. I'm lucky that I experienced the place were i want to evolved the place I that reshaped me somehow define and welcomed me. As my journey ends I can smile and do a satisfied sigh. Because I know once in my life time I've been to that hidden little paradise.

1 comment:

  1. wow weres that place? look at that blue sea those white sand damn i want to be there even just for a day

    ReplyDelete