Pages

July 14, 2008

Boundless...

I wish I can slide in that colorful rainbow that marked the ever blue sky. Then I would scream so much as I go down the slide with my hair all over the air and with my eyes filled with vague liquid substance. I would do it again and again until I can no longer scream, until I can no longer climb up and down that rainbow.

I would want to ride in a canoe in that untouched and seemingly green oceans. Then I would see dolphins and whales underneath the heaven of waters, and then they would jump across and over my canoe leaving me with amazement and in awe. I would run untiringly in that sugar like white sand in the seashore and leave footprints on it. I would create a castle using the sand.

I want to bath in the rain. I want to feel in my skin those drops of water as they come rushing down from the heavens. I would get wet under the rain while my jeans and shoes are still on. I would spin around like a wheel. I would dance together with the little ones as we bath in the streets. I would like to kiss my girl under the rain as we take shelter in a single umbrella then we would take the umbrella out and let the rain pour on us as we continue to savor the moment.

A place of boundless things. A moment in the absence of sufferings. A scene of delightful views. A journey of endless joy.

In the midst of its ambiguity, I want to dream BIG. I want to dream HIGH. I want to dream GOOD. I want to dream, I just want to dream and dream and keep dreaming.

I want to dream bounded with nothing but joy and happiness. At least in dreams, I can be happy for all eternity, regardless of the moment I wake up and face again what is reality.

1 comment: