Pages

December 4, 2008

Gap

Lying in bed staring at the ceiling wondering on what will happen to me today. Just woke up late again when I realize its already morning. As the radiance of the sun beams upon my face and then I rub my eyes. Last night I slept with my cellphone on my ear talking to someone late at night. Hearing her voice in the dawn was like cold swift winds entering my ear that runs to myself and brought me to calmness.

I can clearly hear the voice even if its on the other side of the line but still it was clear when it approaches my ear its like she was there whispering right beside me. It's because late at night when all the world is half asleep only her voice out stands the silence that made us apart.

As we cheat the night expressing things and feelings in private talking secrets and stuffs that entertain us. We laugh with our mispronounced words and grammars. Asking how was your day? as we start and end topics we discussed. The more we know each other sides and backgrounds. We created another world of our own even if it only exist in the hearing senses.

We enter the night together and end the dawn at the same time. Moments like this maybe stolen because our voices are kept low and our actions are only limited coz we can only speak and who needs actions when you got words. We can only laugh silently causing us to giggle. We share things that happened not only for today but also sharing the past as we are trying to relate each other. I can tell that there were part of it that it was serious and formal when the sound of the voice is different from the ones I tease. It's like the words are attached with the other message that you can only feel not hear.

It seems the more I asked the more I got related and the more I got closer before. But it was just coincidence that masked my way and covered myself from her. It like all the people around me were facing there back at me not seeing the front appearance that I can know and recognize them.Realizing that I was just around the corner if you turn around and spin your head I'm just steps away maybe in a corner sitting down with my legs swaying. As I said to myself in silence what a small world that we have but if it was really this small why haven't I known you earlier?, Why haven't I saw you why jut now? things could have been different at the moment? is this the offer of life that they say "everything is connected to everything".

As I found out that maybe it was like this because so many people wanted to be by your side that wanted to be close to you in an instant that wanted your immediate attention. To the people that I witnessed there motive and agenda. As our gap increases more when I saw reality that created a distance between us. Because I considered some things which I shouldn't have done. Ive compared the status and situation that I might get involved among us. And look at were I am standing and located at the moment.

But I don't have same intension's with them, just want to roam around this rotten world and foul life that we have. No matter how i look at it I still arrive in the constant confusion that everything is just going with the flow. If I'm wrong with this interpretation and premonition at least I was happy on the assumption side and I'll just forget it like a bubble that burst in front of me whipping the splash on my eyes erasing the memories that created a temporary enjoyment. In this case i can move on easily because I know it was just temporary. By this time I hope your presence wont linger anymore.

9 comments:

  1. everything just dont go on the way you plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting article so detailed and precise another relatable experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. theirs a line in that article that i really hate coz its so relating and it happened to me that EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are you writing all this? what were you feeling when you were writing this? i wanna know why coz it seems your in a deep sorrow my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  5. slurp...i miss the way we talked on the phone hihih ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuking emo! hahahahahaha WHATSSS UP!!!!! nice2x so this is the thing that its still hanging from you in the net c'mon lets play again lineage 2 we are all in l2pvpx or prolly we go back to katsu... gather all ur members again lets pwnd some BRS! visit the ventrillo for sometimes ill tell the real zumie ur using his name in here hahahaha lol


    -estuans-

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicely done,well made article keep it up now im starting to like your post

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hate this kind of relationship especially long distance coz the longing makes you crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. stupid relationship yes i agree with you bertha its all like platonic relationship

    ReplyDelete