Pages

December 2, 2008

Still...

still

I knew that this moment would come in time, that I'd have to let you go and watch you fly. I guess there was no easy way to say goodbye. I don't want to leave you this way but I know this might be the very last time we see each other cry.

Still... this heart of mine awaits you, and it'll always will. Flames may fade away but a small spark can sent it ablaze once again.

Still... these weary eyes long for you, for all it sees is how wonderful my life is being spent with you. Though blurred up in tears it will always find that silhouette form of your face.

Still... these arms crave for you warmth embrace, for it'll always remember how ardent your touches feels like. With it I could treasure you forever.

Still... these feet will walk towards you, yearning for us to be together again. For only with you I could embark on a journey of happiness and fulfillment.

Still... I will be here, waiting for you. So if you come back, you'll find me. Believing that someday you and I would be together again.

1 comment:

  1. it's so nyc to feel love, give loads of it......but at the same tym damn painful if you got the need to end it.... :(

    -no more false hopes for me...lyf still goes on bya... hehe \m/

    pakpak ko para nimo...:)

    ReplyDelete