Pages

November 21, 2008

Betrayal...

betrayal

Betrayal is nothing new to us, we all share this once or even a couple of times in our lives. The question is why? why do we experience this? why do the people we trust betray us? Is it something we did? Is it something we did not do?

It tore down friendships in a couple of seconds, devastated relationship with its meaning. Why must people do it? What on earth could they be thinking? Is our urge more important to the trust given to us. I know the life we live in is full of it... but to experience it is different from knowing it. You will feel anger and the same time confused. You pity yourself, you want revenge... which in turn will create more ripples in the water.

Trust is something sacred given from one person to another. And in breaking this is like cutting the bond between the two. Have you ever given your full trust to someone? or maybe just a little? And if you did, what if that someone betrays you? What would you do?

I never knew who my real friends are until someone stab me at the back without hesitation. I've know him for quite a long time, I even treated him as brother. My regrets came when I found something. I never knew being betrayed could be this bad, but somehow I'll get over it. But being betrayed leaves a small scar on ones heart, no matter how small... it'll still hurt and it'll remind you to be careful. But, I am not the kind of person who holds a grudge on someone, I'll let it pass, I'll forgive him but it'll never be the same as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment