Pages

November 9, 2008

Come Fly With Me

Ive been lying here trying to find myself lying in bed with my cheek pressed on my pillow. I guess I woke up again with someone on my mind last night. As I come to think the things that I've been doing lately. I've rushed to places were I find excitement and entertainment to places were I want to be. There were some instant happiness and overjoy that happened. Moments we enjoyed most at the time we witnessed the dark cold nights turn to gray skies. I wish I had wings so that I wont be late to the destination that I want to be in an instance. As i fly and take you there. As I hold your hand and abide you on your floating and breakaway. We will surpass the clouds we used to count and form shapes when we are lying in a green grass with our arms spread out.

We continue our journey it seems like eternity in the making. I took a stolen glimpse from you and what I saw made me a satisfied sigh inside. I closed my eyes for a while and smiled a bit of a gratitude to what i saw on you. As we soar to the sky feeling the rush of wind that glides to our body. As we both scream while we collide with the rainbow on our horizon.

As we go together with the sunset we both fall down from the heavens as I embraced and hug you while cold winds gently pass my skin. Something you whispered that made it very painful to think "I wish this is not a dream".

2 comments:

  1. tsk2 inlab c onyot..maypa ka nyot..hehe ayeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting dream...i like this article its just so relating even if its fiction i can imagine how you express your feelings but that ending is so sad

    ReplyDelete