Pages

October 31, 2008

Struggle

After a long vacation from my writing craft, I have returned to state what is rightfully to be told.

During those absence, I felt like I don’t want to write something or about anything, I felt like exhausted from life itself. My mind ran up dry from squeezing words for writing and so I decided to take a little break. I thought that maybe somehow I could store up on ideas and wisdom for me to deliver an even greater article the next time.

Lots of interesting things flooded my head but none of them seem to make any sense as I mold them into an article. Scenes stumbled upon each other that I couldn’t even figure out which one to start or which one to finish, but all of them seem to be too ambiguous that I couldn’t even decipher what I was aiming for as I continue to make the article. It seems that I always lost my focus in the midst of those paragraphs that I was writing.

It was hard. It felt like I was a failure in doing something I thought I do best at some time. I can’t pull those right words together. I couldn’t put any meaning to what I was writing that I just left them unfinished in the corner of my computers desktop. And I don’t want to gamble on posting an article that is half baked because I know that those who are reading these articles of mine deserves nothing but the best of my writing craft. Thus, articles pile up in me, in my head. And everywhere I go, it seems like there are lots of stories I wanted to tell, but I just can’t pull them off together. Still I waited.

And so, after bringing the pieces together, I’m back, to take what’s rightfully mine, to tell what is there to be told, and to face what is there to overcome, and to finally finish what I already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment