Pages

August 4, 2008

Let’s Dance

A gloomy day it is. The clouds are colored in gray as if it’s going to rain soon. The wind is blowing awkwardly within the surface of my skin. Here I am within the view of the skies as I recall all of my memories these past few years of living and have questioned myself more than once, “Have I done enough in life? Was it all worth it?”

These are the questions that I can’t even think of what my answers would be. I usually think over my answers to every question that I face but it seems that this one is different. I can’t even think straight whenever these questions come to mind. Many things floods through my head, reminiscing all the things that happened to me from the moment I realized the pain and joy of life above this earth.

I was thinking about those people I have acquainted with, whether I made their life a little bit different from the moment they meet me, may it be for the good or the other way around. Any way it was, I hope I made a little bit of a change.

I once saw this funeral in a Sunday afternoon. There were not so many people who came along with it and I came to also think about how it would be like when it’s about my time. Will there be few that will come along or will there be hundreds of thousands, and no matter how it may go, I hope, I really hope, that some would take time to come and finally accompany me to my final rest.

To all these, I am pretty much certain that I did well in dealing with this life’s worthwhile journey and it paints me a smile when I come to think about the people that treasures me well and about the people that I cherished the most.

Despite all the pains and hurts that we must get through, to me, living is beautiful, and if there’s any word that would describe it more than beautiful can, I would still say life is more than that. We all just need to see through all the dark curtains that decorate our rainbow filled living in order for us to see the complete combination of colors that God has ever painted, that’s us.

Life is too short to be lying around and doing nothing that would make a difference. So dance the music of life while the beat is still on, you don’t know when the rhythm will stop. Dance while you can!

Let us dance while we still can ‘coz we have done well.

2 comments:

  1. follow the rythm ....dance of life...waaaaaaaaa nice xa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. ok.. uto2x ko that's why nay comment .. hehe.. char au bah.. bitaw , it's nice ralph.. yes life is beautiful and living is a challenge..
    dance to the different rythms of life.. dance while we still can.. cheers to that!

    ReplyDelete