Pages

August 7, 2008

Short Time Happiness

THIS IS A STORY OF A 2YEAR OLD BABY GIRL

Take time to read this story if its familiar to you read it again.

A little girl is waiting for her daddy to arrive home from work she started waiting for 6 pm until 10 pm and finally her daddy arrive.

Little Girl: Daddy Your Home I waited for you because I want you to read my bedtime story

Daddy: Yes I'm here my dear and I'm tired from work I need to sleep

Little Girl: Ahh ok daddy can i ask $1 dollar for waiting for you?

Daddy: Why you need $1 of money what would you do on it?

Little Girl: I want something to happen but I'm not telling you because it's a surprise

Every day the little girl keep asking $1 dollar every night his daddy arrives from home

On the 8th day the little girl waited again for her daddy to arrive but she waited until 12:00 a.m. because her daddy forgot to tell her that they will be having a meeting in preparation for the proposals of the company. The little girl fall asleep in the chair waiting for her daddy facing the t.v. and when her daddy arrive.

Daddy: Hey sweetie wake up...why you sleeping in here why you didn't transfer in your bed?

Little Girl: I waited for you in here but somehow I fell asleep while watching the television

Daddy: Let's go to our room now and I'm tired from the meeting

Little Girl: Daddy How much you earn hourly from your job?

Daddy: Hmmm? why you asked sweetie? I'm earning $10 dollar's per hour.

Little Girl: Can I ask $2 dollars please?

Daddy: Ahh ok heres your $2 lets go to sleep now its getting late

The girl ran into the room and count her total money asked from her daddy hidden below the pillow. As she counted it the total was $10 and she was so happy.

And the father saw while she was counting the money bill and got mad.

Daddy: Look at you, you keep asking money and there you have so much. what is it that you want from the money that i gave you?

Little Girl: Daddy can I ask 1 hour from you? please read my bedtime story? beside me...

What did you learn from the story? Take time to realize. I hope you all enjoyed it thank your for reading it.

2 comments:

  1. ngeeeeeeeeee kaila man ko anang naas pic! hahahah

    neways... na touch ko sa story....very nice and inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just fell a tear ~_~

    ReplyDelete