Pages

October 2, 2008

Getting Away

There's one morning when we are all together and come and gathered. How nice to see and feel that we are still grouped as one. To the ends of the earth till cough hounds our lungs. When tears roll from our eyes, when stars fall from skies.

Watch my eyes do you see what I see or you did not witnessed it? That I'm flying going to heaven. Do you wanna come with me along with my journey or wanna be left behind?

You don't need to hide because you are shy and you don't need to find another one just forget everything including problems and set aside useless things. Take a deep breath because we will depart from this ambiguous life and imperfect destiny that we are capable of believing. Wrong beliefs that lead us to temptations and are you ready? to break away and spread our wings and I'll teach you how to fly.

So many things that are forbidden in this life that are stabbing us but open your heart and mind and let imagination fly.

1 comment:

  1. nyot..ayta redhorse!lols..nosebleed ko!hehe

    imagination mo ang limit!hehe

    ReplyDelete