Pages

October 7, 2008

Rainy Situations

Sometimes when your alone and no one to turn to and don't know what to do and where to go. Finding, thinking on were to lean on this playful life and when your feeling blu and wanted someone to be with in your sorrow, sadness and triumphs in life. When you think there's no one left but you, think again. And if you want to fall a tear I'll be here to listen to every word that you will say.

And when it rains the heavens pour from your eyes and when there's a dark storm tears flow but your not alone my friend. So many questions in your mind all you want was to know, why its like this this things happening in my life. If you will ask me I don't also know why.

I'm ready to be someone you can use to kill time and cheat moments when the rain comes. I am here waiting just call me and ill run to you.

1 comment:

  1. When you think there's no one left but you, think again. And if you want to fall a tear I'll be here to listen to every word that you will say.<<<<< sure??sure???pagchur!hahahahhaa bantay lageeeeehh onyota ka!lol

    ReplyDelete