Pages

April 23, 2013

A lost old friend

I never knew someone would message me in facebook and it took me half a year to notice it(lol). It was a fine morning while I was sipping my coffee when I opened my facebook account. I a message but I was assuming it's one of those random spam messages and useless stuffs.

But when I opened the message I was shocked who it was and it was from a long lost friend of mine. As I read the messages and noticed that it was 6 months ago(how horrible hehehe). I set aside my coffee and checked my pending request since I have a lot and half of them are random people which are selling St. Peter and etc.

The name looked weird but one thing that I assumed since I noticed the redundancy of the name which I am sure it was that old friend of mine. When I opened the profile after confirming the friend request bam! I knew it!. Oh well I enjoyed browsing the profile and immediately responded to the messages which took me like a whole paragraph just for one reply.

I never realize my old friend would find me and would still remember after more than 4 years. And as I browse the pictures from the account those tease and jokes just randomly flashed on my head. And somehow I end up smiling and laughing from time to time looking like a bipolar kind of synergy.

One thing that made me dissappointed when I didn't noticed the friend request and message for quite a long time. And missed the chance to meet since my old friend visit cebu(igang, alimoot city hehehe). But still thankful that people who never forget you even if those simple jokes and laughs you throw at them.

That made my day and even weeks as we talk about many things and happenings. Eventually our work on the next day got jeopardize due to long chit chat and summing up those things that happened before. And as usual we were talking like kids that would speak almost anything and random things.

Till then my old friend maybe a bottle of beer would be there to witness and hear our stories and discussions again.(forgot to mention poso hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment