Pages

July 29, 2009

Outdoor and Running Comfort

There was one time that one of my friends invited me for a marathon held in our city. He was attending this marathon for years now.

The marathon crosses over rivers, fields, mountains and street highways. The first thing that comes to my mind was the right shoes. Although I already have a running shoe but I think it would not withstand the different terrains of the marathon. Thus, I tried to sneak up on stores online to find what fits me best that I may run the said marathon. There I found the trail running shoes. Perfect for the event, perfect for me and my style. A customizable lacing for my feet and a very dependent cushion for my entire leg during the run, and so I decided that this is what I needed.

I contacted my friend again and told him that maybe I could join the next marathon because I must save enough money to buy me a one stable and decent trail running shoes.

The same friend of mine is a certified mountain trekker. He already climbed from the lowest hill to the stiffest mountain there is. I asked him once about what are the preparations that he do before starting the climb and he abruptly replied: “Outdoor Equipment”. Then I asked, what are these equipments, he mentioned the right outdoor shoes the perfect bag a decent tent and also emergency equipments. These are the tools, things and equipments that you need to be a climber, he added.

I was pumped up with his voyage on the mountains as he told me stories about it and then decide to yet again save for these things to be obtained by me because I just bought a new sneakers of my own just before I realized on saving enough for those.

Everything has its place and time. I will have mine, SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment