Pages

October 21, 2010

Science help!

Over the years, science has been growing enormously. It has uncovered lots of things from simple beginnings of an atom to horrible ending of the earth – though it was postponed if we are to base Mayan calendar.

During my high school years, I really had a hard time covering up with my science works. I was always on the looks for science homework help whenever we have one. Those were really tiring. It was a hard time looking for help especially balancing equations, ionic compounds etc.

Although our teacher made it sound easy whenever she discuss about the subject, but still I was struggling to comprehend the discussion. Much more when it comes to mixture of substance. Urg, that was stressing. Heterogeneous mixture, homogeneous mixture to name a few to which I am very much allergic of hearing.

Just recently, I just discovered that with the help of the internet, there are lots of help online. From a simple science homework help to complex ionic compounds, homogeneous mixture, heterogeneous mixture and everything that I had a hard time dealing with during high school. Now, I am at ease knowing that these resources are available for future generations to avail.

Maybe sooner or later, only a few will come to have a hard time dealing with science and its poetry of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment