Pages

January 26, 2013

Ekits Pocherohan

When it comes to delicious Pochero that I have tried from the places that I have been. I would say that Ekits would suite my taste and would satisfy both my hunger and pocher cravings. The reason why I enjoy eating in Ekits is that their pocher is really delicious. And it's quite cheap compared to other stores selling it. Plus their pochero serving coversfor one up to two person(1-2 pax).

And that's a lot for just 60 pesos compared to other prizes which ranges from 200 to 300 pesos. The taste is just mouth watering and the meat is also tasteful. You could keep asking also for their soup since you would end up sipping it from time to time due to it's flavorful taste. The place is not really that crowded but it depends on the day and hour I guess. Since when I try to visit and eat their only few are eating so this gives you a less stress crowded environment.

I usually love to eat their during rainy season since I want to sip a hot soup. Or simply when I am craving to eat pochero on those random days LOL!

Their are also other sorts of food choices when it comes to their side dishes. They also have Lechon kawali, grilled fish and many more. Just choose what best suites your appetite and the ones that you want to eat.
One thing I noticed about the place is that why their are only few people went on this place is due to the location. It's really not that known and the location is also a bit hidden so if you are not familiar you won't be able to find it.

The place is located at the back of  Sarosa Hotel so I have to provide a map just to make things clear and for illustration purposes.



It's like a hideout and a place to seek and once you found it you will be rewarded with a good and tasteful pochero hehehe. So I guess this was just my explanation of how the place is located but the food especially the pochero is something you can't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment