Pages

July 21, 2013

Call of Duty Resistance Survival Guide

Here are the Survival Resistance guide:

1 - Model 1887s
Note: After this wave grab the shotgun and use it to kill the enemies on the next wave.

2 - Model 1887s
Note: After the wave purchase a sentry gun and place it inside the souvenir shop.

3 - Model 1887s + 2 dogs
 Note: After the wave purchase a slight of hand for faster reloading.

4 - MP5s
Note: After the wave purchase another sentry gun and place it inside the souvenir shop.  And also replace your hand gun with the MP5s Weapon.

5 - MP5s
6 - 2 helicopters
7 - MP5s and suicide Bombers
8 - MP5s and suicide Bombers
9 - MP5s and suicide Bombers  and 2 dogs

10 - 1 juggernaut
Note: In my case I use The shotgun to kill this juggernaut it should take 6-7 shots if you aim it on the head.
11 - AK47s
Note: After this wave I would replace my shotgun with the AK45 Weapon so I have MP5 and AK as my two weapons.

12 - AK47s
13 - AK47s and suicide Bombers
14 - AK47s and suicide Bombers  + 2 dogs
Note: After this wave I would purchase 10 C4, 10 Claymore, granades and flashbang.

15 - 2 juggernauts
Note: I would use 5 C4 to kill two instant Juggernauts.

16 - ACRs
Note: after this wave I would replace my MP5 Weapon with the ACR

17 - ACRs
18 - ACRs, suicide Bombers
19 - ACRs, suicide Bombers, 3 dogs
20 - 2 regular juggernauts + 1 riot juggernaut
Note: During this wave I would use 6 C4 to kill the 3 juggernaut but you have to have the right timing. You need to put them in a single place all at the same time so that when the C4 explodes they will be all killed.

21 - FADs
22 - FADs + claymore placing PM-9s
Note: After this wave I would purchase a PKP Machine Gun. And I would upgrade it and purchase the GRIP and RED DOT for enhancement. I would use this machine gun to kill the chopper and also as a backup gun if I ran out of ammo using my primary weapon.

I would also place C4 at the back of the souvenir shop since some enemies would use the back door and sneak there.

23 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper
Note: During this waves that there is a chopper I would kill the chopper last since this gives me time to run freely to the markets. I am able to run and hide while purchasing what I need(Self revive, Claymore, C4, Grenade, Ammo, Flashbang)

24 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper + dogs with C4
25 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper + dogs with C4
Note: After this wave I would purchase a riot team squad and an airstrike. I would also place claymore's all over the place to kill some incoming enemies at our rally point.

26 - 2 juggernauts, 1 riot juggernaut + FADs
Note: I would use the air strike when the enemies are closing in and especially when the juggernauts are approaching. I would throw first the flash bang then the smoke grenade to signal the air strike.

View the picture I have placed beneath for clay more guides and other strategies.




27 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper
28 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper + dogs with C4
29 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper + dogs with C4
30 - 2 juggernauts, 1 riot juggernaut, + FADs + dogs with C4
Note: I would use the tip I mentioned in wave 26

31 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper
32 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper + dogs with C4
33 - FADs + PM-9s + suicide C4ers + 1 chopper + dogs with C4
34 - 2 juggernauts, 1 riot juggernaut + FADs + dogs with C4
38 -  2 juggernauts, 1 riot juggernaut + FADs + dogs with C4 every 4 waves interval.

This was the last time I played wave 37 i forgot to press ESCAPE when I had a phone call. Too bad I died =(

No comments:

Post a Comment