Pages

September 25, 2010

Internet Explorer 9

Internet Explorer or IE beta 9 is up for users who wants to try the latest version of windows browser. What could be the changes about this browser as its leading competitors such as google chrome and mozilla firefox. Now Microsoft has unleashed internet explorer beta 9.

Meanwhile standing strong firefox is still one of the top browsers being used world wide. As it is very dynamic and user friendly. It's versatility could be the top reasons why so many people tend to use it. And even nowadays a lot of users still use this browser for convenient usage.

As for google chrome somehow I found it very disastrous to my computer. As it consumes and eats all the memory. At first impression I appreciated google chrome since its main difference that I noticed was fast browsing. But when I keep observing and after some auto restart of my computer. Without prior notice or unintentional restart because of memory dump. There was one reason came up to my conclusion and it was because of the google chrome.

If the windows browser is planning to make it to the top. They have to consider so many things. And I hope they will base it on user's feedback and they will implement whats for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment