Pages

June 1, 2013

Back to school

It's the first day of June and usually this reminds us one common thing. Classes would start or it's back to school once  again. I could still remember my struggles when I was a kid especially waking up early LOL!. As soon as the month of June enters leave the fun times and memories of summer behind.
  • Get a new haircut that the school requires. 
  • Make sure your circumcision is healed. Kids will be kids sharing and brag your experiences on how was it(Wa may sakit dali ra kaayo na ayo, gikamatis man to ako bai naka tamak kog iti)
  • Try to find school supplies and things that can still be used in school.
  • Check if the uniforms would still fit(usually they don't after growing)
I miss my childhood experience the moment that classes would start. Some would cry
and weep at school. Others would eventually scream and run in the lobby after knowing their parents or guarding had went home. Others are still lazy same as before were in they are like snorlax inside the classroom.

For the girls you would just be shocked how they grow so fast especially their height. You would wonder what they wear eating all summer long since they ended up that tall in just a couple of months. Well others would still be the same as before but others would have changed complexion. 

Others who have fair, white complexion had turned into brown due to too much summer escapade and vacation. Others would even have dyed their hair for the purpose of summer activities.

Since it's start of the school summer fun and activities would be missed. And of course rainy situations would be experience were in this would be a nightmare for kids who loves to sleep all day just like me.

The first thing that I remember when I was in elementary the moment the school ends was to check my classroom. The second worse feeling was know how crucial our teacher/adviser would be(always prayed for this hehehe).

The second would be knowing and checking who are your classmates. This goes both ways were in you would see if you are still with your comrades or they are now on different sections. And then you would know if you are classmates with your childhood crush LOL!.

The last part would be claiming your territory and that would be were to sit. I always hope that seat plan would not be implemented so that I can sit beside my friends and were I am comfortable(dili pa atubangan para makatog og dili maoy pa answeron hahaha).

And after the class I would just go home right away so that I can still watch cartoons when I get home. Or play to whatever games.  And perhaps the best news you can hear be NO CLASSESS/ WALANG PASOK. Such a sweet and satisfying  to hear that it gives you an overjoy reaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment