Pages

May 23, 2010

Bogo! Wa nay Landong...

It was 1:30 in the hot after lunch when I arrived at Asia Town I.T. Park lahug. On my walk to work I normally walk on the park to save money and to have an exercise. As I was approaching 3 people 1 security guard, 2 person wearing a snow cap. The one was on the tree chopping the tree branches.

At that point the moment I was on there side I just said BOGO! WA NAY LANDONG!. to my consent to disappointed on what they were doing. They were chopping the tree branches of the trees. As the guard looked at me and the one on top stared at me. I continued to walk and leave them.

They did not understand the use of this trees. They were even using the tree as shelter from the extreme beam of the sun. And they were cutting the branches that causes the sidewalks to be shaded from the heat of the sun.

I'm am very much disappointed on this actions of them. Buildings are fast rising here while trees are misplaced and sooner might be out of placed. No one values the smooth cool air that the trees filter the moment it reaches your skin.

For some reasons I don't understand why people are like this. They could have at least cut the dead twigs and branches of the tree rather than cutting the whole brunch itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment