Pages

May 9, 2010

Circle Rainbow Rare Moment

It was Friday when I woke up late at 11 a.m in the morning. When I decided to pee and go outside the house. The moment I stepped outside almost all people and our neighbors were looking up. Wondering and curiosity rushed into my thoughts I also held up high. As I watched and asked what were they starring all about. At first I thought there was an eclipse since merely this actions are common.

But when I looked up in the sky I just witnessed an amazing display of rainbow. It was very rare and one of a kind. As the radiance and the color of the rainbow surrounded the sun. The news on the radio announced it as a quick news and encourage people to witness the rare incident.

Then experts and scientist explained to listeners on why it looks like that. Because other people started to Miss-interpret it and started in explaining their own beliefs. Something will happen bad, the earth is dying, the ozone layer is gone etc.

Then scientist over the radio give ideas and information's regarding the scene. They said it only happens in every 73-80 years. Rain clouds from above were scattered since its summer time. As the sun beams to them the rains are like crystals that reflect sunlight and turning them into colors. Thats why the rainbows were surrounding the sun since those crystal rains were beam. By the rays of the sun.

How lucky I am to witnessed that kind of happening. And even if I started my date very late. It was a good starter to wrap my whole day. It's very nice how nature gives us great views. And sometimes at first they are unexplainable ones. One thing is for sure every time nature attempts to impress us we all end up happy and delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment