Pages

November 1, 2012

It has been a year or so.

Wow I could not imagine how time quickly flies by and how quick things just turned out. Oh well I could just look back of all the things that happened and some of them are easily traceable on Facebook  Since there were some activities that  happened to every month. Just to keep me busy but all in all it was almost work related stuffs.

I could just see how things were flying out of the window as I was able to reflect and look back. All those crazy things that happened were now part of the past and are now memories. I think things are changing quite a bit good at the moment. But I should be able to come out and finish strong this year since I know I had been struggling half of the year. Sorry to those who got involved LOL! I mean my bad due to lack of focus and arrived a an abrupt conclusion.

And looking back to the same month last year that I almost wreck my life. When all the things that I have planned were just shattered. All those preparations are now in the verge of useless thoughts and mindless ideas. I could still review and remember the detailed things that happened. And those things I have done in order to cope up with the changes. All those misery are starting to peel off from me since I was able to realize things and understand them one by one.

 But there were some things that remained true and real after all the year. That I remained strong, honest and faithful behind my silence and struggles. But despite all the assumptions and doubts that were held against me I remained positive and looked forward for a better ending. Their might be temptations but God is my witness that I was true to my actions. That I didn't lack faith and kept my composure until finding out that I have nothing to go back for.

But I am glad I had overcome those things that brought me down to the deepest confusions and sorrowful situations. As I thought that we would reach another milestone but I guess I was wrong. Life is indeed full of surprises and full of unexpected events. More twist and turns that occurred and you should be able to handle them. Looking back at those things I often realize were I stood and it was clear that I know I was there standing all alone waiting for nothing. I still kept my head up and move along for I don't want to be part of the past.

And I was just glad that some opportunities and chances arrive just in time to keep me busy and inspired. Also all my friends(kageron family) who were there supportive enough to keep my chin up. I am always ready to learn more things in life and be strong once again as I will set my food back again on the floor. Grasping for air and took a deep breath in order to be ready for something better.

As I set back my track to continue on my journey of my life. As I leave all those bitterness behind for I know they have there own reasons why it happened and occurred. But I think they could have been avoided in the first place but I will just accept it for it already happened. All this doubt and trust issues are gone now and looking forward to new chances and exciting things that life would offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment