Pages

November 26, 2012

Last Word Syndrome

Their was this time were in I was so busy thinking about random stuffs and work related ones. But when I got bored and took a break I was chatting to someone. We were talking about random stuffs and our conversation kept going while we discussed a lot of topic. It was a hot day and the sun was really at it's peak blazing it's sun rays.

We all know that if we feel hot we want to eat something cold or some desserts. And so my friend said something like this "Ah mahala sa tiling2x oi tag..." and the word "TILING2x" made me laugh so hard. I haven't heard this word nor read it like a decade and it was so unexpected. My friend could have said or described it as a bell(used by sellers in attracting people).

I could not stop laughing for like 10-15 mins when I was really feeling funny about it. My jaw was numbing and my stomach was compressed due to continuous laughing. I had watery eyes when I was laughing hard and every time I could think of it I could just laugh. It remained in my head for about 2 days since after that day I still smile and laugh whenever I think of that word again  Silly me but I can't help it but to make fun of this kind of things. As simple as they are and they would just made my day when all of a sudden I appreciated a simple happiness.

Another funny incident again that I could not forget when it comes to funny words. The word "Compayniya" that a friend had spoken instead of company. I could not help but laugh due that blooper kind of pronunciation. I could really just laugh all thing on that time thinking on this funny words that would tickle my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment