Pages

August 14, 2009

Another step onwards

I have decided to create a new look for this blogsite of mine. I slowly changed every part of the blog and I'm sorry for this slight inconvenience. I assure you that it will look better than the previous layout, though not that great leap(hehe).

I envision to site to look more lively and sleek and I hope that you all would bare with me in this journey of mine in dressing a new look for this blog.

Hopefully I can finish the entire site within this month. After this has been changed I will update the template every now and then, but by then it wouldn't take as long as this update to take place.

Thank you for your continued support and readership.

2 comments:

  1. hehhe maau kageron..hehehe
    like your blog kageron.heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It an impressive site though i was not able to see your previous template..
    It's obviously be part of one of the most popular blogs. I am a blogger too my blog title is In My Journey

    ReplyDelete