Pages

August 22, 2009

New Additions

In the process of changing the entire blog i have added some new functionalities and widgets in the site. This is made through constant research and studies of other websites.

I added the following widgets:

Lijit Widget - provides my blog with a search functionality and at the same time lets me and everyone who visit this blog see from which part of the world are the ones visiting the site with its visitors map. You can see the visitors map simply by clicking the VISITORS MAP bar in the Lijit widget box and it will display the world map and represented by small dots are the site's visitors classified in DIRECT VIEW or visitors through SEARCH. The same widget also provides the blog with the RECENT READERS list. This can be viewed by clicking the RECENT READERS bar in the Lijit widget box. This displays the recent blog readers together with some information from the reader: from where they came from, how they got to the blog, and what article they read. If you want your own Lijit Widget just visit their site here and subscribe to their site to get your free widget.

RSS Feed - this blog addition is one of the vital add that i can consider because this provides my readers with the ability to subscribe to my blog using their emails. Once you subscribe to this RSS Feed you can be updated with the sites new post, you are then notified in your email regarding the new article posted in this blog. This RSS Feed was provided by me with the great help of FeedBurner. Their site is currently down right now but it will automatically redirect you to their current site provider.

I also tried adding some Google Ads in the site, but i guess with no luck. I only activated a single block for this and hoping it works fine.

To all my readers, thank you so much for your continued support. You can now subscribe to the sites RSS Feed using your individual emails. Once again, thank you and God Bless us all.

I want to thanks all the people who helped in the research and by being a reference to my confusions during the development of this blog. Thank you guys.

1 comment: