Pages

August 25, 2009

Glasses

Recently, I noticed my eyes are not as good as before. I can no longer read signs or words from afar. Everything begins to fade when I look from a distance and so I concluded that something is wrong with my eyes and that I needed to do something about it.

First and the last thing came in to my mind was getting a glasses and hope that this might help my problem with my eyes. I’m afraid to wear glasses, that’s a fact, but I guess this time it’s inevitable. I’m afraid that I might depend with the convenience it provides me, thus I can no longer do anything without it.

I’m choosy when it comes to glasses (well, I’m just a customer wanting to have comfort with things or at least some things). It should have the right lens, the exact shade, the color, and the most important aspect that I look for is the glasses frame. Aside from the fact that the lens is also important, for me, having the right glasses frame is as delicate as choosing the right lens. Glasses frames are the ones supporting the entire glasses; this is the part which holds the entire weight of the glasses and at the same time puts the whole glasses together. This is also the part that will be shouldered above your nose and that part is one of the vital things you must look for, or shall I say I always look for.

As for me, I guess I have to start looking for the glasses of my desire. Then I will compare the prices of those if it is within my budget, and if it drops within, then maybe I will have to buy one. I think I’ll choose the what they call correctional glasses, maybe that’s what I need. Or, maybe I should see a doctor first to be sure. Whichever it is, I need glasses.

3 comments:

  1. see a doctor first... so you'll get the professional advise that you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dong.just droppin by to give little thoughts on this. choose the frames that fits you fashion statement. ;-) and for the lenses, use the one which is thinner and lighter than the normal lenses. Though they cost higher but worth it raman pud 'coz they won't cause puffy look around your eyes. i'm using air wear. it also has anti-radiation that suits u being a blogger! hehehe

    ReplyDelete