Pages

December 8, 2013

Hug For Yolanda near Sto. Niño


Another typical Sunday afternoon after I lighted a candle and say a prayer in Sto. Niño. When I got out of the church the first thing that I want to do was to eat munchkins.

So I immediately look for that Swedish guy selling munchkins nearby. After 5-10 minutes of searching I couldn't find the person.

So I decided to go home, and when I was about to turn left near city savings bank building(P Burgos St.). I noticed a group of people having a placards.  When I read the stuffs written on the placard it said. "HUGS FOR YOLANDA VICTIMS 1 HUG ANY AMOUNT OF DONATION".

I thought they were protesting about something. Until I realize what they are doing when I read what was written on their placard. So other people and by passers who noticed it would participate. From kids and adults they would share a hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment