Pages

December 7, 2013

Collapsing Core

How do you fix something that keeps breaking?

How do you expand when things are filled empty?

How do you establish when the core is collapsing?


These are just some few questions that's bothering my mind. I could find any solutions even if I sip a mug of pure black coffee. All I see are vague scenarios which would happen.  No matter how I try hard to understand and determine the outcome I still see uncertainty.

Isn't it ironic that fixing something that keeps breaking is a waste of effort. It's like a glass that has been shattered. And then you try to pick it up, assemble it again by placing glues on it. But what's the outcome? Of course it's not the same in the first place. Since the broken lines are visible and clear even though it was assembled again.

 Another scenario would be expanding. How will you expand when the moment you attempt to do it. Another certain point gets vacant. No matter how you try to move things another spot gets empty. It's an infinite process that would result to struggles.

When you try to expand try to establish the core first. Build a strong foundation so that you will have tranquility. Rest assure that your foundation is solid to embrace challenges.

I see things unpractical when facing this scenarios. Trust,efforts are useless while promises are turned to lies. These are just the common truth about it.

 Someones people that are too over confident are the one's that are holding grief. People who are showy are the pure liars. Bastards as I call them and all I do care was to see them being possessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment